I got my mount back last month. It turned out great! I could not have asked for any better. Clay Goldman at Mogollon taxidermy did it for me. He did an awesome job. It scores 109 3/8". Clay scored it and he is an official Boone and Crocket scorer so I guess I will believe him. I highly recomend him for any coues.

I will email the pictures to Amanda. I can not get them reduced enough on my camera.

post-539-1131071654.jpg

post-539-1131071679.jpg

CLAY GOLDMAN IS THE BEST TAXIDERMIST FOR ANY ANIMAL!!!! He does such awesome work, the animals look just like they did when they were alive in the field! And he is a spetacular coues hunter/taxidermist! Mogollon Taxidermy Rocks! We have tried many different taxidermist with many different animals and he is DEFN. the BEST!

Well it is a very nice looking deer.

MAN THAT IS ONE SERIOUS RED ROOM/

Nice Buck!

Dan

I'm a Clay Goldman fan.

He is a trustworthy, responsible, got his act together kind of guy. He is mounting a mule deer for me that I killed in New Mexico. This buck couldn't be in better hands.

He was also the most inexpensive at the moment.

When I stand in his shop and admire his work, I start wondering what the animals are thinking. If you ever examine a mounted animal and start wondering what he's thinking... the taxidermist is a creator of fine art.

Yep, Goldman rocks.

Mike

Hey the walls may be red but at least you get to hang your trophies in the house. There's a lot of guys out there who can barely hang them in the garage. I'm fortunate that I can hang mine where ever I want ...within reason of course! Nice buck man and great mount. I don't think the eyes are off at all, that's a stud of a deer!!!

Casey you must like those bug eyed unatural looking mounts. Clay did this mount to a picture I took of the deer before I shot it. It is exactly like the picture with his ear kicked back and all. I am with Josh on this one. I think he looks great. It is just refreshing to get a mount back and being 100% satisfied.

dang strait Matt!

Yea, there is most defn. not anything wrong with that bucks eyes! Clay could not do bad taxidermy if HE TRIED!

Awesome mount and deer. I just got my Mexico buck back from Clay a couple of

weeks ago. Two weeks and I still stare at it every evening admiring the great art work!! As for the eyes, he's makes them look so realistic with the way he does the eyelids. My other coues buck I have mounted looks so bad compared to Clay's work. In fact I'm probably taking it in to Clay after my elk hunt to have him re-mount it.

Albert