Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

BP Agent Killed in 36B (Peck Canyon)

horrible tragedy

480-290-7710 is the number to donate in honor of this fallen BP agent.

What organization is this?

That is the 100 Club of Arizona... They support the families of Fallen Law Enforcement in Arizona

480-290-7710 is the number to donate in honor of this fallen BP agent.

What organization is this?

That is the 100 Club of Arizona... They support the families of Fallen Law Enforcement in Arizona

It was a radiothon on am620 only for today.

Thank You for the quick reply. I am very familiar with the 100 club. Since I did not recognize the number, I did a reverse phone number search and it came back to a Verizon cell number. Also, I looked at the website and it has a phone number of (602) 485-0100. They may have another number that was not listed, or that may be the number of one of the chapter heads. Please don't take this the wrong way, but in this day and age we all must be cautious. That being said, the 100 club is one of the most respectful organizations I have ever encountered. There are also many other excellent organizations provide similar assistance.

There are a few members of this forum that wear the green uniform of a Agent every day. I am one of them. Let me be the first to say that the outpouring of support for him is absolutely amazing. I knew Brian well and worked with him many times. As with any law enforcement agency, the death of a Agent is a tragedy. I must admit that while writing this, as it has been so many times today, I am a bit choked up. May he Rest in Peace.

How many more tragedies will it take before America stands up and gives these illegal scumbags what they deserve? I am not certain as to its accuracy, but the following was e-mailed to me by a friend a while back.

I THINK I GET IT!

Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12

YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE

DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR

LIFE IN PRISON!

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense

+1

Thank You for the quick reply. I am very familiar with the 100 club. Since I did not recognize the number, I did a reverse phone number search and it came back to a Verizon cell number. Also, I looked at the website and it has a phone number of (602) 485-0100. They may have another number that was not listed, or that may be the number of one of the chapter heads. Please don't take this the wrong way, but in this day and age we all must be cautious. That being said, the 100 club is one of the most respectful organizations I have ever encountered. There are also many other excellent organizations provide similar assistance.

There are a few members of this forum that wear the green uniform of a Agent every day. I am one of them. Let me be the first to say that the outpouring of support for him is absolutely amazing. I knew Brian well and worked with him many times. As with any law enforcement agency, the death of a Agent is a tragedy. I must admit that while writing this, as it has been so many times today, I am a bit choked up. May he Rest in Peace.

Understandable, I should have included more info.

Thanks for your service.

Rip Buddy are thoughts and Prayers go out to the family.........