Sign in to follow this  
Guest super jumbo

giant coues deer

Guest super jumbo

Just talked to ty goodman last night and his client shot a 130 buck last night. It has 20 inches of mass on one side and 18.5 on the other. He is sending me pics to post today, but i thought i would get everyboby as fired up as i am to see the pics. Ty is going to get the buck scored today. Who says there arent sasquach in arizona!! Congrats ty.

Great, now I will be checking the site every 10 minutes :angry:

congrats to the lucky hunter. Cant wait for the pics and story

+1

This just isn't right super jumbo......its like Christmas morning but you got to wait for your parents to wake up. What is the holdup?

Guest super jumbo

I just talked to ty and told him to floor it.I told him this isnt fair to me either. I have been having anxiety attacks all day over this pic (lol). He told me he would have it to me in 1 hour. I say it didnt happen in 1 hour if i dont have the pics. Jay bird and i will tar and feather old goody if he doesnt start jumpin on it.

I just talked to ty and told him to floor it.I told him this isnt fair to me either. I have been having anxiety attacks all day over this pic (lol). He told me he would have it to me in 1 hour. I say it didnt happen in 1 hour if i dont have the pics. Jay bird and i will tar and feather old goody if he doesnt start jumpin on it.

Its been an hour, where's the pics? :P

Huge Huge Huge!! Just saw it on another forum. Nice job Goodman Outfitters.

Ok! Well....where the heck are the pics or a link to this other site? :o

Guest super jumbo

According to ty the buck has 19.5 inches of mass on 1 side and 20 even on the other. 19 inch main beams. 4 inch extra eyeguard, and 9 inch g2s. Absolute pig. Congrats to ty, there are very few people that scout as hard as ty year round and it shows it.

Thanks a million for sharing! That is a serious slob!! The palmation and mass is sick...Got my blood a pumpin for the up coming January rut. Props to the successful harvet!! :)

Wow! Great looking buck. Congratulations to Ty and the hunter and thanks to Dave for posting the pics.

Whats wrong with the hunter?? He looks pissed off, and he is holding a dream buck...

Most would be smiling...