Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

Badland Packs

Hi,

I've been trying to get a hold of someone at badlands about some warranty work on a 4500. Call both numbers on their website and they've been discontinued. I got another number from Eric at Payson Outfitters and got the same results. I would sure like to talk to someone; phone, email, smoke signals, whatever before I mail them my pack.

Has anyone had warranty work done on a badlands pack? Does anyone know how to get a hold of them?

Brent

I sent a pack back without any issues. I called the main number off the web site and got my RMA number. Sent the pack in and was sent the pack back repaired at no cost.

The lack of contact seems odd and much different than I experienced.

cmc

Hi,

I was able to check a repair number, but as far as talking to someone, I tried three different numbers and they all said discontinued.

The waist belt on the 4500 has a internal plastic piece. This has torn where they punched holes for the seem. The one side has torn almost complete through.

Brent

I had the plastic buckle on my 2200 break last year. Called them up and they sent me two...had them a couple days later. Didn't have a problem getting ahold of anyone and no questions asked.

You can get an RA number right of the badlands website, I just sent my 2200 for a broken buckle and my monster fanny back for broken zippers, and had them back in my hands eight days later. Don't worry about calling they e-mail you when they receive it and when they send it out. It cost $8.10 to get get my packs shipped. I am extremely happy with their computerized customer service

What? Badlands packs have broken zippers?????? No way! :huh: :huh:

All joking aside, I had a 2200 that I sent in several years ago to get some stitching done. They had it back to me fairly quick. Hope this works our for you. When you find something out, let Lance here on the site know, his 4500 did the excact same thing...

I got the same discontinued message on Tuesday of this week. I called yesterday and it went right through. They had some wicked weather up that way the last couple of days, maybe that had something to do with it. I sent my pack in and i am beyond pleased with the outcome.

James