Sign in to follow this  
southpaw

BIG BUCK CONTEST!!!

Guest firstcoueswas80

well, since no one has posted yet, i killed a lil 2x3 with about a 12" outspread, hes a monster pushin 60, check him out in the photo galery number 10

casey

Well i am new at this computer stuff so i hope this works. I got drawn for a hunt that i have waited for the past 5 years. it was my first choice for those five years. I drew it this year for the december hunt. was busy with other hunters and only got to hunt the last two days. we saw 8 nice bucks. Ifound my shooter and for the first time in my life. i was the one saying oh man i missed. I have a few nice bucks under my belt, and a 114 incher on my wall. and this one gave me good old buck fever. So i hope i get some time to take out the bow and see if i can stick the old toad. if nothing else some pictures of him.

Edited by ARIZONA GUIDE

AZGuide: You used to say it now you know it. "Everybody misses". I said that last year and this year. Hope you can get close to him during bow season. I have a question tho, have they slowed down a bit rutting for you in late January for a better planned kill with a bow or is it best opportunity with a bow in the earlier season? Sorry about your miss, hope I dont later this month in MX. p.s. glad you found this website hunting board............. take care.............Allen Taylor.........

coueshunter my favorite time to hunt for the coues buck is the last weekend of the december hunt and into january for sure. its not just the action that you get into but, I love being in the high desert when it is cold and dusted with snow. I am training my nephews in the art of coues deer hunting right now my son is only 3 years old and begs to go every time i go out. next year he can go with me. and i hope i can start passing on that love of the hunt for trophy bucks on to him. my nephews are mad that i did not shoot the bucks we got on. I explained to them that if we let the two point go next year he may be a shooter. and the small three points will be for sure . so good luck in the bow hunt if you get out i hope i get that chance.

Glad your posting here Az. guide. How did your hunters do this year? Do you have a web site for your guiding? Thanks, BH

What a buck

Allen,

Were you ever able to see the picture of that buck i told you about at Don's Sport Shop?

Jason

Guest Ernesto C

Holy Cow!!What a buck!!That is a once in a life time buck!!Two thumbs way up for you Nate,CONGRATULATIONS!!

Ernesto C.

Not yet Jason, but hope to get by Don's before I leave for Mexico this friday. Did you see the 36b buck I had Kilowatt post on MM? It is a monster buck like this one above. Take care...........I am pretty sure the 36B post is a guided buck unlike the above monster. I am sure those boys learned the right way to kill big bucks like the above by their Dad: Lark Hubbard. .......................Allen........... What a monster........................

Guest stanley

Hey KD. Settle down there a little buddy.

I have no idea who you are, but I know Allen. You obviously DON"T know him, or you would not have made the comments you did. He respects ALL ethical hunters, and in fact, highly supports the guides & outfitters.

He said that he was 'pretty sure' it was guided. Give him a break!

I think that 100% of the posters on this board (or MM) would agree that he is not an 'butt'! You appear to be the A-hole for your quick, off the cuff, jab at a good man.

S.

I agree Stanley I think KD must have misunderstood what Allen was saying, I don't think I have seen him being anything but helpful on this site or MM. Don't be so quick to judge.

I deleted KD's post due to inappropriate language and personal attacks. I don't mind people disagreeing, but please keep things respectful. I am sure Allen is not implying anything negative about guided hunters, just saying that those boys learned to hunt from Lark.

Amanda