Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

hi cap mags being banned

Just read in the arizona repulsive that a bill is being introduced to ban hi cap mags-anything over 10 rounds.

I think we gotta take this one seriously.

didn't take long for that to come out. Let's make a new law to impact law-abiding folks, criminals will continue to do as they please.

I have come to the conclusion is is how you die that counts. The day after the Tucson shootings there were 10 people that died in a crash on the Pacific Coast Hiway and multiple folks injured. The only thing you saw about that was a short line on CNN under the commentator, and only for a few hours. Never saw anything about it on other channels either. If the pinhead shooter had run a monster truck into the crowd I wonder if there would be a push to eliminate big trucks.

Just me getting cynical in my old age.......

I understand what they want and why. Cause they stoped this punk kid while changing a hi cap mag. But even with a 10rd mag. Most people who are familular with the weapon change mags almost seemlessly. So some one who knew what they were doing would have done as much or more damage regardless of mag size.

If mags with more than 10 are too dangerous then cars that have the ability to go over the posted speed limits should be banned also. According to the 2007 Census firearms were used in 12,632 homicides in the US while motor vehicle accidents took 43,945 lives. That is almost 3 1/2 times as many people. Just sayin.

If mags with more than 10 are too dangerous then cars that have the ability to go over the posted speed limits should be banned also. According to the 2007 Census firearms were used in 12,632 homicides in the US while motor vehicle accidents took 43,945 lives. That is almost 3 1/2 times as many people. Just sayin.

I know that booze and tobacco killed many more than that, yet we not only look the other way, we glamorize it's use. Could you imagine the uproar if Springfield Armory ran an XD40 Super Bowl commercial instead of Bud Light? The lefties would fall over themselves.

I know that booze and tobacco killed many more than that, yet we not only look the other way, we glamorize it's use. Could you imagine the uproar if Springfield Armory ran an XD40 Super Bowl commercial instead of Bud Light? The lefties would fall over themselves.

Next year right after the national anthem. :D