Santana Outdoors

Predator Hunting unit 22 March 12th

We are going predator hunting on March 12th in unit 22. Just wanted to see if anyone else here on CouesWT wanted get together, clean up some fawn killers (or atleast try) and have some fun.

If you are interested please let me know.

Eric

where about in 22? anywhere close to the valley is crazy busy on the weekends but i may be interested always looking for a reason to get out.

where about in 22? anywhere close to the valley is crazy busy on the weekends but i may be interested always looking for a reason to get out.

I think we need to all split up into groups so we are not in the same area. Anyone out there better at this then me?

We could meeting at Denny's early Saturday morning if you are interested in doing this. To be effective as possible maybe divide up some areas so we are not chasing the same animals or getting in each others way.

We are going for sure and I have has others saying they are going too.

Please call me if you want to get together and set up a time. 928-978-1999

I might be in, gotta see if I have class that saturday. I lent out my foxpro CS-24 to my cousin last week, he called in a kitty with it to get it's first blood. I havent had much time to play with it.

Seeing if anyone else out there wants to go. I think we are going to meet at Denny's at 4:30am on this Saturday. Grab the kids or a buddy and lets go get some yotes before they get Your Coues!

Jeremy, no check in time, we are meeting at Denny's at 4:30, have breakfast and break up into different areas. Then to get each others info so we can follow up to see how we did. Sound good or do you have any other ideas?