Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

post-2034-0-68343800-1298918111_thumb.jpg

My son rolled his Jeep Sunday morning, I don't know anything really about rollovers and condition of motors and transmissions.

Just thought I would throw it out there for anybody who might be interested in parts off of it.

Come look at it see if you can use it. :angry:

post-2034-0-68343800-1298918111_thumb.jpg

My son rolled his Jeep Sunday morning, I don't know anything really about rollovers and condition of motors and transmissions.

Just thought I would throw it out there for anybody who might be interested in parts off of it.

Come look at it see if you can use it. :angry:

Few more pics, rear window and passenger side back window all still good. Dam kid is lucky to be alive 3 broken bones in his back not another scratch on his body. Had been at his new job 29 days, needed 31 to get put on insurance. But we are thankful he is still here with us.

Tow job from nine miles north of town, on a Sunday, plus one day in the impound yard, $200 buck. Now that makes me mad.

post-2034-0-86236700-1298950999_thumb.jpg

post-2034-0-27306800-1298951025_thumb.jpg

post-2034-0-13781000-1298951058_thumb.jpg

Im glad he is ok, the jeep can be replaced, but the son can't. Too bad its a v8, I have a 97 GCL and am always looking for stuff. Can you send me a pic of the dash?

Im glad he is ok, the jeep can be replaced, but the son can't. Too bad its a v8, I have a 97 GCL and am always looking for stuff. Can you send me a pic of the dash?

I sure can, have to give me another day to get that one. And you are right about replacing cars vs. kids. Very blessed to have our boy still with us. I told him tonight, his number just wasn't up yet which meant he had something else he needed to get done.

My dad may buy it let me ask him if he wants it.