Mason

Mace's Buck

Congradulations again Mace,

One heck of a deer. Like everyone said "that deer is a once in a lifetime buck," but that deer you done bagged, so it's time to start looking for another once in a lifetime buck for next year. It is goin to be hard to beat, but you could do it. I can't even imagin the BS you would get for shooting 2 130" bucks. Thats sad, but there is a lot of sad people out there as you've seen. As long as you hunt for yourself you shouldn't even care what anybody else thinks. It's kind of funny that one little o'l coues whitetail would stir up all this S***. Hope to run into you in the field again. Maybe it will be my turn.

good job and good luck

K.G.

P.S. I am also a Safford Boy and dang proud of it.

Mace,

Congrat on an awesmoe buck first and foremost. I'm fairly new to the forum but have been a fan of CWT.com since it first started. I get pretty angry readin some of these posts of people doubtin the size of your deer, he is an ABSOLUTE monster. I got to hold a 120 in. buck at a mans house who measured my elk, his buck would totally fit inside ur bucks rack. Well back to beingm angry, most of the people bashing you have never seen a 130 buck and most never will.

P.S. I've lived in Safford for the last 4 months while attending EAC and most all Safford people are friendly, and they deserve more respect than most people are giving them.

Joe

Hello fellow coues deer nuts.  I was talking to a buddy of mine tonight, and he told me that there was a bunch of talk about my deer on this website.  I am not sure what pictures you guys have seen, I'm guessing that they must be the ones that Sam took at Hinton Taxidermy with his camera phone.  They are not good photos, and do not do the buck justice.  He truly is the buck of a lifetime.  I am going to try and get the field photos on this site so that you can get a much better look at him.  As for his score, it is 134 and change(gross).  For those of you that might question that, I really don't care.  If you know Max Hinton, Chris Jacobs, Or a hanndful of other people, ask them and they will confirm it.  Thew buck is an absolute toad.  I am going to take him to Devon Skinner tommorow and get him aged, it would be cool to know how old he is.  Drop me a line.  I hope this clears some of the mud thats been floating around about this deer.

Man that is a awesome buck my good friend Tim Gomez sent a picture the I saw him on MM you should be proud that is what we are looking for when we head to mexico in Jan again great buck especially here in Az. CM

Super Nice Deer & for all of us ARIZONA NATIVES- We support hunters statewide!

"Civilized life has altogether grown too tame, and, if it is to be stable, it must provide a harmless outlets for the impulses which our remote ancestors satisfied in hunting"

Great Job- cherish the feeling!