fatfootdoc

NEGATIVE REMARKS

I was just reading about the huge buck that Mason killed(congrats by the way that mother is huge) and seeing all of the continuous crap comments really was aggravating. If I was him I would have pulled the pics and told them to stuff it.

I have noticed the last several months that there have been some real jerks signing up and posting on the topics. What really kills me is when some dumb a**

doubts the credibility of another hunter or that hunters deer :)

Back in the day when I was living in Flagstaff I had some friends both of which killed monster elk, one with a rifle and one with a bow in consecutive years. Well one of them had people calling his house and telling him they were going to report him for poaching it at night , killing it before the season, all that good stuff, the other was accused of arrowing his bull on the res and pulling it over the fence. It is hard for me to believe the crap that the jealous and envious will step in to make an honest person look bad. these are other hunters for crying out loud! granted there are some shady guys but come on!

I will tell you that I for one do not doubt for a minute the integrity of any person who posts pictures on this site for all of us to enjoy, I do however doubt that of the morons, jerks, butt heads, etc and ETC who try to make them look bad.

Seems to me that I remember in the long ago days when I was at NAU my Psych teacher telling us that the people who have problems with jealousy and etc and falsely accuse people of things, actually do that because they know that they themselves would do the things that they are accusing other people of. I think he was 100% correct.

So to all of the worthless morons who degrade our site dedicated to the most beautiful of the big game animals--- Join the forum at www. A**holes .com and leave us alone!!!

Better yet get into politics your crap will fly much better with ilk of your own kind.

And to all of the lucky, skilled hunters who bag game and post it you guys ROCK

and many thanks to you who take the time to post and befriend one another and make this the fraternity it is supposed to be!!

Enough of the venting! :D

good hunting AG

fatfootdoc,

Great Post. The thing that kills me is these people are a direct link to why we (hunters) are getting a bad name. They need to relize that todays world believes more in what they hear not what they see. So negative comments about one mans hunting capabilities and sucess hurts everyone not just the person making the comment when they turnout looking like a fool.

Buckhorn

Hey doc, i feel the same exact way!!! i cant stand those jerks that accuse you of being someone youre not!!! This site is not any wheres near as bad as azod.com!!! It horrible horrible over there, so much bashing and accusing, and people even making up lies about what they know and what not! I hope this site does not go and further in that direction! it is really do bad, that GROWN ADULTS have to act that way! I once posted a pic of a buddies bull that scored over 360, and JEALOUS people second guessed the score over and over again! Hopefully things will get better!

Megahunter,

I agree with you, negative garbage doesn't belong on this web site. Especially all of the conspiracy theorists who rabidly attack the game department over the proposed big game changes for 2006/2007. When I read some of those posts I almost became ill. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! We don't want to look like a bunch of whiners on this web site..........let's keep it as it is.......outstanding.

C-1

We are all here to show off our game and to brag about it I mean I wish I could have done that this year. I posted my story about my hunt and how I came close and only a few weeks later BAM there it is a story different from mine which was implied towards me. We are hunters and need to stick together and fight those PETA people and any other anti-hunting organizations so we can preserve our rights for the future. We are hunters of america and we need to stand together.

C-1

I agree, and think that they are uninformed remarks that most people make and not negative remarks. However they are remarks that we have a hard time letting go none the less right or wrong.

Buckhorn

yea, possibly some of the remarks are uninformed, but I believe ever hunter has his right to post their opionon about the GAME AND FISH, BC They are a AGENCY THAT CONTROLS OUR HUNTING RIGHTS!!!! And bad remarks towards them dont hurt their feelings!!! But when a fellow hunter bashes another hunter and says that cant be true, or im sure it did not happen that way, it makes them upset!

The personal bashing is what the main issue is. Asking a question about something like if a buck is crossbred or legitmately measured is one thing, but flat out Accusing someone "without proof" of lying or fakery is just plain wrong and detracting to all the good things on the forums.. Does anyone recall a "big Buck" picture that has been faked on the forum? Possible yes, but very infrequent if it has happened. Heck, we are more graphic hunters, not graphic designers.

I am a proponent of not feeding the trolls on boards like this so when a negative comment arises, I try to let it pass and just consider the source. Sure there are exeptions, but the rule is there none the less.

From wht I have read, AGFD deserves criticism but monster bucks do not.

After I vented last night I went to bed and I was laying there thinking that there are some people who have tape measures built into there eyes because they can look at a picture of a rack and instantly have a score that they are sure is right :lol: , I measure deer in the small, good, big, huge and hold my rifle I am going to vomit, type of scoring. I know all of us are relatively good at estimating score, but that is what it is, an estimation, as long as we dont take ourselves to seriously(and most of us dont) there is no problem. it is when we become adamant that we are right about its score(or it being a fake :rolleyes: ) when we have never even held the rack in our hot little hands. So my hat is off to all of you guys who post and supply pictures. and once again if you are here to be negative... see my previous post, there is a website right up your alley on there! :) AG

az4life, I agree 100% with your post. For someone to say something looks different about a buck or that based on a certain photo they may not totally agree with the score aint that big a deal. Now on the other hand when someone comes outta the wood work and with out any evidence to back their claim says something is fake, poached or anything negative about someone they need to get a life. We do not need that type on negativety on this great site.

Lark,

This post is for sure not directed at you, your comments are always in good humor, this is for the other dingleberries that need to criticize and doubt the size of others animals. AG

c'mon guys, i was jokin'. i know i'm lovable. mace, slug your ol' man in the gut for me. he always liked that. said it kept him "regular". Lark.