Haven't seen him since right before rifle season started, hoping he is still waiting for me. I know The pics are not great at night and all, but how about some guesses on gross score. I've seen about four or five times in the field, he is a six by five. I can't wait to get in my stand come season!!!! Good luck to all you sharp stick hunters, Justin

area51bigboy017.jpg

area51bigboy015.jpg

That is a very nice buck. I would guess he grosses 108-114 :ph34r: but who knows great buck.

I don't know, thats a tough one to judge from these pics but I'm going to say 108-112. He looks like a young buck. Maybe you should pass on him this year, he has a ton of potential. Can you imagine what he will look like in a year or two :ph34r:

V ery nice buck. Looks like a 5x4? Knarly eyegards too!

Wish the resolution was a bit higher so I could zoom in but

It just pixelates and loses detail.

Good luck!

Thats a great buck. I hope to get one like that on my hunt, I can't stop counting

down the days, only nine more left, until Decmber 16th. I hope you get him on opening day of archery.

Sweet Mother of C%$#@*!!!!!! Just shoot that thing, worry bout the score later...

Well said little bear, and I have numerous plans to get him on the ground. Hoping I'll have another picture by the 16 to confirm he made it through the rifle season. I have seen him way to many time not to estimate score and I think he pushes high teens to 120. Hopefully have more pictures later.

Don't get me wrong or jump my case he is an awsom buck!, but you asked. So I'd say from the 2 pictures, if you are holding out for a 110" buck then don't shoot! wait untill next year. He doesn't have much mass or spred. He has lots of points but they are all small and his longest ones aren't over 6" He does have good looking main beams! But with his narrow spred they look longer than they are. Still he is an awsome buck! And I wish thoes pictures were mine. I think by these pictures he will gross 105 at best. Which is still pritty dang big.

What do you think he looks like in the broadside picture compared to this bucks broadside rack?

post-669-1134099619.jpg

Even if there is some ground shrinkage my dreams will become reality if I can harvest this deer. I spent 13 days a field in the eary archery hunt and came sooooo close to making the kill. I have a 103 gross w/ my rifle and have not yeeet harvested a coues with my bow. Anything over 100 I would be totally head over heals. As for your buck I'd like to see other angles and the pictures on mine really don't do him justice. Looking foward to about 10 more days in Dec. and Jan. who Knows 31 perhaps. lol I'm sure my wife would leave for sure. She often says I would pay more attention to her if she had antlers instead of her god given rack. Anyway, good luck on your future adventures and all advice is appreciated. Justin

What an awesome buck!!!!! Bladed eyeguards, stickers everywhere, awesome main beams with the tips curling up. That buck has a LOT of charachter!! I will guess him right around 105-108" gross. Even if he scored less than 100 he'd still be a wall hanger. Those pics got my blood running. Hope you get him!!

Lance does have some good points. I also think he is a young buck with incredible genes. If by some chance you don't get him this dec/jan he should be looking really good come September-Jan 07.

SHEEEIEEESH!!! Freakin killer buck dude. Any chance you got those pics on a fairly large resolution on your camera? I know sometimes you have to shrink your picture in order to post them. I'm wondering if you'd mind emailing the originals to me at antlerboy@commspeed.net? Great buck man and good luck getting a chance at him this coming weekend!