Sign in to follow this  
hunter1026

looking for a brittnay pup

I bought one from Don at Remchester years ago and he is a great dog that loves to please and was very easy to train. I just brought a Springer puppy into my home about 6 weeks ago and he treated him like one of his pups. I highly recommend Remchester. David

http://remchesterbrittanys.com/

.Location 774 N Wheeler RD, Coolidge, AZ 85128

About K Nine Brittany's are bred to be Bird dogs first and foremost and have the stamina for a days hunt or trials.

I am not a mass production breeder. So I do have a waiting list for my pups or I will refer other litters from responsible breeders

Phone 520-705-2584

Website

The mother of your pup came out of the same line as mine. My brittany looks almost identical to the mother Hanna. It almost makes me wonder if she is the mother of my dog since the pedigree for my dog shows Remchester heck Bent Hanna as the mom. I will post a pic when I get a chance. David

Molly is gorgeous! When we were looking for our 2 Liver and White Britts, we were getting ready to go out of State. We lucked out and found a litter in the paper here and we got 1st pick. I love her solid head. I hope you enjoy her. She is beautiful.

David, Long time! How is your dog?

Thanks for the kind words. We did just have a GREAT litter of 10 NFC AFC FC Grandkids. Gunner is #3 Arizona Pointing Dog Club. Most were sold before they were born. If someone was looking for a quality pup now I would look up Chad Connor snydely@hotmail.com. His dogs are field proven and AFC or close. Knine also has proven Brits.

Don & Wendy McNabb

WWW.RemchesterBrittanys.com

CH Soveriegn's Architect's Code SH

Remchester's Magnum Gunner SH

Remchester's Shadow's Smoke N Mirrors JH

Remchester's Shadow in The Shade