K Brothers

Lake Powell Stripers!

We talked the parents into going to Lake Powell since we had a couple days off school and the adults were hunting turkeys in our unit. What a great trip it was. We usually always go this time of year and catch lots of small mouth on there beds. This year the water temp was not warm enough yet to make them head to shallow water. So we fished the walls for striper, and it was hot. Here are a few pictures of the trip.

post-5275-0-05643200-1304478286_thumb.jpg

post-5275-0-90041300-1304478317_thumb.jpg

post-5275-0-57797500-1304478449_thumb.jpg

Click here to see more pictures and a video of the fishing trip to Lake Powell!

If you ever wanted to catch striped bass now is the time at Lake Powell. Small mouth should be hot for the next couple weeks also.

Steffen & Skyler, you two are now my favorite outdoor show to watch. You guys just crack me up. Entertaining to say the least. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next adventure. Keep them coming. :D

TJ

Good video! For awhile there I thought the older one was going to get skunked by his younger bro. Love the part where the younger one tells the older one to "lip him" just after losing a fish at the boat because the older one didn't lip him. Then the older bro immediately says "I will lip him shut up". The look on the younger bros face after his bro losses his fish at the boat is classic! Thanks!

That was better than watching Bill Dance or Bass Masters. Good job boys keep them videos coming!!!

Great pics! You use anchovies on the bottom, or what baits did you use to catch all those stripers?