Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Got my elk back!

well, it took a little while, but it was worth the wait. Colton Bagnoli at Bagnoli wildlife nailed it, like always. now i cant wait to get my 2010 bull back!

post-63-0-29333300-1305147328_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-17113900-1305147361_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-84434600-1305147377_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-50221000-1305147426_thumb.jpg

Like your mount and the antler tips are great to look at. :)

TJ

WAIT! I am missing the field photos of the 09 and 2010 elk!

If you don't mind, could you post them? Thanks!

That's a great bull there, sweet mount, I really like the dark antlers and ivory tips~!

Its a shame you payed that money to mount the little bull. :lol: Do you have room for the big one too?

We just got some stuff back from bagnoli too, does good work, secret may be out on him. Thats a neat looking pose.

Elk hunter:

last post in this topic

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22430&st=60&p=248265entry248265

its gonna look funny with nearly 800" of elk on the wall and no vaulted ceilings! the form was a custom form and took quite a while to get, but i couldnt be happier with hoow it looks. my other one is gonna be the same, turned the opposite direction, no bugling, with a different head tilt. thanks for posting the link youngbuck. i think the secret is out with colton, have you seen the bone pile in his shop?

The last time I looked through the pile was probable in November. Pretty impressive. Justin just got his '09 buck back and now is '10 is done (he already had a tanned cape). Colton is doing his dad's full body desert too, can't wait to see it.

how the heck did I miss those pics? wow!

As my friends told me, they always buy their houses to acommodate their mounts.....rather than have mounts and try to make them work in the house!