TLH

Any luck in unit 21??

Been glassing all over the place and have only seen one small 3x3 and some does--has anyone connected in 21 yet? Also, have any of you seen any of the bucks looking remotely like they are starting the rut? The 3x3 was rubbing the tree's and marking his spot but like i said, he was a little guy. :huh:

Any who--good luck to all of you who has a tag! I will be out there again tomorrow and then Tuesday again--then it is back to work a couple days and then Christmas and then back at em'!! :blink:

i think i talked to you satuerday you were on a quad i was in a green truck i seen a guy that killed a small buck in that area sat night gmc truck

i think i talked to you Saturday you were on a quad i was in a green truck i seen a guy that killed  a small buck in that area sat night  gmc truck

Are you from Cottonwood?? If so, yep that was me. I hunted lower in the area i was telling you about and saw a few mulie bucks but no Coues bucks or does.

So, will you be hunting that area again or will you be heading to that other place you were talking about?

I was bowhunting in 22 on Satuday and saw a decent 3x3 nosing a doe and acting stupid.

Was nosing around in 23 this weekend. Wasn't hunting. Glassed up one good buck with three does. Watched him chase a while then proceeded to watch someone shoot at him four times and miss. Had a friend in 24A who killed a 105 inch 4x4 opening day who saw four bucks and all were chasing does. Wish January would get here sooner :blink:

Brian

My 18 yr old brother called me on Saturday from 21, he was just finishing loading up his first deer in the truck.

Brian

I was in superior Friday Night and heard about that 105" buck too. Rumors of another Monster in that area recently, but no proof yet.

My 18 yr old brother called me on Saturday from 21, he was just finishing loading up his first deer in the truck.

Any size to the buck??

I was up there all day again today. I didn't see one deer but i did hear a guy shoot one and his wife said--YOU GOT HIM!! YOU GOT HIM!! YOU GOT HIM!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR THAT YOU GOT HIM!! That was pretty cool but i also saw them looking around for the buck--i hope they found him. I would have helped him look but i was about a mile away and two canyons over from him and her--man that gal was happy for her man!

Tell him that he did good!! I will be back up there tomorrow all day again--i found some good sign yesterday and it looks like a big buck is running with the does--at least the tracks looks that way--you never know though, it could be a big footed old doe! B)

Hey TLH I did get to see the rack today. not big but very pretty, 3x3 with eyeguards, very symmetrical and good wrap around on the main beams. He is very proud of it.

Hey Terry,

I'm headed out on wed night and Fri. I'll give you a holler if I find anything worth looking at.

Houston

Hey Terry,

I'm headed out on wed night and Fri. I'll give you a holler if I find anything worth looking at.

Houston

Thanks Houston, i will be out all day tomorrow and will be back tomorrow night. If i don't connect tomorrow i will head back up to camp out for the rest of the season right after Christmas.

not sure exactly where, he only told me "up near the lake" but he was with my other brother (about 28) so maybe.