Sign in to follow this  
AZ FSJ'r

Excitment!!!

Was up in UNIT 27 this weekend turkey hunting ans saw one TOM only. But did I see some ELK!! My hunt is in unit 3A-3C but just seeing the amount of ELK in that Unit makes me very excited. not to mention the amount of Mulies we saw, even three Antalope. Love getting into the Mt.'s, September hurry up.

• Like 1

Was up in UNIT 27 this weekend turkey hunting ans saw one TOM only. But did I see some ELK!! My hunt is in unit 3A-3C but just seeing the amount of ELK in that Unit makes me very excited. not to mention the amount of Mulies we saw, even three Antalope. Love getting into the Mt.'s, September hurry up.

+1

You saw ghosts of seasons past. There are virtually no deer, elk or turkeys remaining in Unit One. Everything left the unit and moved years ago to 27 and 3. The only elk left are in a small, very spooky, remnant herd that hangs around our cabin and never leaves the 1/4-mile no-hunt zone. Honest. :D

Bill Quimby

You are a non typing dude AZ FSJ'r! You type like you text ha. ha.

Lets go find some bulls! Chow!

Anyone hear the elk squeakin yet in 3A 3C?

Heard and seen em in 23N about a mile from the 3C border

i guess Bill shot he last elk in u1 and it was on it's way to u2 when he shot it. as always, the early elk hunts, bow and firearm, should be red letter days for sure. good luck to all fortunate enough to have a permit. we're gonna head up there in a couple weeks to listen to the bull elk serenade. Lark.

You are a non typing dude AZ FSJ'r! You type like you text ha. ha.

Lets go find some bulls! Chow!

I heard them in there while chasing Mulies with my bow (weekend before last). I am headed out tomorrow morning to the same area. I will let you know if they have picked it up any. ;)