Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Utah draw

Shot down for everthing in Utah and Nevada here, also shot down for Colorado elk deer and sheep. I guess my lucky streak had to end! Congrats to everyone who got drawn!

I'm still in for Aoudad sheep in NM and will be applying for Kaibab deer here. If I don't draw, I'm all in for bear and archery deer here in AZ.

Just found out i drew an archery bull elk tag for the southwest desert!!! I didnt expect that!

Congrats on the deer tag. I drew my limited entry elk tag but couldn't draw a general archery deer tag...May have to look for an OTC tag somewhere this year. I've never not hunted deer, feels wrong somehow.

Congrats on the deer tag. I drew my limited entry elk tag but couldn't draw a general archery deer tag...May have to look for an OTC tag somewhere this year. I've never not hunted deer, feels wrong somehow.

I think that Utah removes your name from the general hunt draw if you draw any LE tag.

I think that Utah removes your name from the general hunt draw if you draw any LE tag.

They're only supposed to if you draw a LE deer tag. They reduced the # of tags 30% this year. I know a lot of people that didn't draw. Dumb thing is they have 1500 youth archery permits left! In Utah the youth (anyone under 18) can hunt all three seasons. So why reserve 1500 archery tags for them?? I'm hoping they'll open up those tags for us youthful types that have young kids who are disappointed we don't get to go deer hunting this year.