couesdeerhntr

whos ready for the 2011 august archery deer?

I need to go scouting, my area is toast in 29!!!! I'm getting excited though!!!

Well, in southern AZ I'm just praying for rain right now...without it you won't be able to go anyways since all of the forests are closed...and my haunts (unit 29) are burned or burning right now...I'm hoping that I will be remodeling the cabin during the August hunt...but the bow will be close by during the breaks....

Well, in southern AZ I'm just praying for rain right now...without it you won't be able to go anyways since all of the forests are closed...and my haunts (unit 29) are burned or burning right now...I'm hoping that I will be remodeling the cabin during the August hunt...but the bow will be close by during the breaks....

If need a helping hand let me know, I can try to get a day off add help out!

I feel ya I hunt in the Coronado national forest as well and I am ready to go as soon as they open the forest back up after they get rain. We need it big time. Have not really been able to do any scouting and the season is just around the corner. Might change things up if the forest doesn't open up and start hunting for some mule deer for the august season for a change instead of hunting for those coues deer. But it might be hard cuz I am addicted to those little deer