firstcoueswas80

2010 mounts

Scott has been cranking out some mounts for me, and still has quite a few waiting their turn.

Here are the two I have so far:

2010 East Cape Kudu:

AFRICA2010168.jpg

mounts087.jpg

mounts088.jpg

mounts086.jpg

2010 Coues deer, in memory of Grandma.

Bubbas2010deer010-1.jpg

mounts100.jpg

mounts101.jpg

You didnt get the check I sent you, buttercup?

Not yet but I just picked up the paperwork from my lawyer... he was bored and so am I...

J-

Kudus to you on that Kudu! Sorry for the bad pun, couldn't resist. Anyway, nice animal. Also, what a great coues. is that picketpost mountain in the background? Looks like it.

Thanks for the work Casey..

BTW, I DID NOT MOUNT THAT BOBCAT IN THE BACKGROUND!!! Just wanted to clarify that to the unknowing.

BTW, I DID NOT MOUNT THAT BOBCAT IN THE BACKGROUND!!! Just wanted to clarify that to the unknowing.

Is that the bobcat that Casey might or might not have had a tag for that he shot in Mexico???

J

Nice looking mounts right there. I especially like the bobcat that Scottyboy did for you in the background.... JK!

I was going to come help out one day on opening weekend but Tracy didn't know the area well enough to give me directions and cell phone service was a little spotty. I never got "the call".

Is that the bobcat that Casey might or might not have had a tag for that he shot in Mexico???

J

Not sure what part of "DID NOT MOUNT" wasn't clear enough for you to understand, Jamaro...

Cat could have come from Timbuktu for all I know.

I don't know nor care what you two are warring over.. do not include me in it.

I was clearly just joking, I was fully aware you did not mount the bobcat. Hence the "JK". I merely commented on it because you stated you did not do it. Very sorry if you got offended Scottyboy, your mounts look fantastic and I surely didn't mean any harm. My apoligies

Sincerely, Justin :unsure:

Gotcoues

I knew you were kidding.. that comment was directed solely at Jamaro, not you or anyone else. Please go back and re-read. Sorry if you thought I was "talking" to you. Not at all. He (Jamaro) decided to use my seemingly generic comment about the bobcat mount to take another snipe at Casey. I merely told him I could care less what those two are warring over, I just want to be left out of their BS and petty fighting. Nothing in it for me! I only logged on to thank Casey for the business. When I saw that cat mount in the background, I just wanted to clarify that it was not from me! Hence my only reason for coming out of my cave and logging onto this site, def not to start any stink with anyone... Now, back to the cave for me.

I hope that clears it up!! Good luck this fall in your hunting adventures!

Cheers