Here are some pictures I got from a friend of mine, and posted on my brother-in-laws(buckhorn) request. Anyway, hope no one minds if I put these on. Only know they were taken down south by Tucson somewhere. Largest buck scored around 123, and maybe these have been posted before, as I am new to the site.

post-943-1136527425.jpg

Hey grandote, nice pics!!!! The southern units put out again!! Like they say, the big bucks are out there, you just have to find them. Everybody talks about the good old days, but seems like the good old days are now!!!

Real beauties there! Congrats to the tagholders!

Bret

oooh!!!!! I love that droptine :lol: Awesome bucks! Would love to hear more about the hunt? JIM

That's Erv Earl and his buddies, they took those back in Oct. Gil is the name of the guy that shot the drop-tined buck. I think it went 109". Freakin awesome!

post-3-1136589195.jpg

Nice bucks for sure!! JEEZ!!!!!!

WOOPS!!  I'm a loser I didn't even see that picture already posted above.  Oh well.

That's ok Josh, your pic is much better :lol:

Great bucks, congrats to the hunters. A very successful Oct. hunt. Looks like those 2 big bucks got some good character also, I love drops and sticker points :lol:

It really looks like the good ole days are right now.It seems a lot of big ones were taken this past season.Congratulations to the hunters they took some great deer.

Josh, thats a great pic of the droptine buck! I can't stop coming back to this thread to see those bucks! Getting me fired up for Mexico! "Droptines and Inlines" LOVE EM' !! JIM