I bought mine a few years ago from ross equipment rentals they rent them out and i got a pair of there rentals at a discounted price with the warranty customer service was great and the 15's looked like they had never been out of the box

This is off subject but i figured it is a pretty good read. I sent my zeiss conquest 15's to the repair center in Virginia about a month ago because they had some scratched lenses and were looking a little foggy. At first they said they might not be under warranty because the scratches were my fault. They sent them to Germany for me because the Virginia repair center doesn't work on those binos. Anyways, I got an email last week saying they are going to replace my binos with a brand new pair for absolutely free. You can't beat that customer service. Free shipping to Germany and a new pair of glasses. I just hope they come back before the 19th.

Armand Morales

Where is the best place to buy a pair of the Swaro 15x56 SLC's?

I was at Bull Basin tonight in Tucson and right now they have Swaro 15s for cheaper than cameralandny.

Cabela's has 'em on sale now for 1899

My 10x42 SLCs got run over by a Jeep up Colorado last year. They worked well for about 15 minutes, at which point one barrel quit focusing. I sent them back to SONA and they charged me $150 to replace a prism. This is the third time that they have been back to Swaroski in the 18 years that I have owned them and the first time that I have been charged for any repairs or service. Go to their web site for instructions, and then call or email and get a service authorization number. Once you have the authorizatin number, send the bino to the address they give you. You will get an email back with a diagnosis and a repair estimate. In my experience (and the experience of some of my hunting buddies), the "estimate" is what it actually ends up costing you.