Younghunter

Mule Deer 6a

I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints on how to hunt mulies in 6a? I am considering hunting around Mormon Mt. There doesn't seem to be many roads there, so I could maybe get away from all the people. Does anyone know if that is a good idea? If you do, please pm me at eannwallace@hotmail.com. Thank You, Wesley

I was wondering if anyone could give me some hints on how to hunt mulies in 6a? I am considering hunting around Mormon Mt. There doesn't seem to be many roads there, so I could maybe get away from all the people. Does anyone know if that is a good idea? If you do, please pm me at eannwallace@hotmail.com. Thank You, Wesley

Are hunting with rifle or bow? I guess it don't matter but pine ridge (horse knoll) area and I would look into Hackberry mnt. Lots of large mulie's on that mnt.

• Like 1

Hmmm! Wesley, I know a kid name that. One of my buddy's sons. Your learnin Boy, there's alot of good guys on here that would be glad to help you. Then get your tail of the computer and go scouting :)

Oh I almost forgot WELCOME to the forum!!!! Check your personal messages most guys will talk to you that way!

• Like 1

Are hunting with rifle or bow? I guess it don't matter but pine ridge (horse knoll) area and I would look into Hackberry mnt. Lots of large mulie's on that mnt.

I am hunting the mid October rifle hunt and thanks for the info.

Hmmm! Wesley, I know a kid name that. One of my buddy's sons. Your learnin Boy, there's alot of good guys on here that would be glad to help you. Then get your tail of the computer and go scouting :)

Oh I almost forgot WELCOME to the forum!!!! Check your personal messages most guys will talk to you that way!

Hey Bro. Josiah. I am planning on scouting the two previous weeks to the hunt.

Try the power lines down south off the 260 good glassing and have seen quite a few mulies down there

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the advice.