Sign in to follow this  
azmetalman

CWT.Com Users Should Step Up

Earlier this week I tried to log into our website and received an error message. After trying to access CWT.com using 2 different browsers I sent a "HELP" email to Amanda. In typical fashion she came to the rescue. She also explained that the Discussion Forum has become so popular and widely used that the server couldn't handle the volume. Nice problem to have but....the only fix was a new server.

Our favorite website is "free". That is somewhat of misnomer. Someone pays for maintenance and additional server capacity. Our SOMEONE is Amanda Moors.

If you use this site and it has value or interest to you it is time to step up to the plate and make a donation. $5.00 or $10.00 would be or more would be nice. Use the PayPal button. It is quick and easy. If you don't use PayPal please send a check or money order to Amanda.

Think about it. We burn a lot of powder and primers or bend and break a lot of arrows and don't think much about the cost. How about one of the best sources of information for our sport. Please join me and DONATE.

Thanks

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder.

;)

This is indeed a free site.

I know I enjoy the time I spend on the forums immensely and do what I can to support the site.

I can attest that things do get expensive and time consuming for Amanda.

This site is a labor of love for her and is many times a thankless task.

I too encourage everyone to donate what they can, however they can.

Whether it's straight up cash donations or buying items from the CW store.

(remember the new CW.com shirts are coming very soon!)

I know it means a lot to Amanda and she isn't the type to be asking for donations to help herself.

Although she herself bleeds and sweats quite a bit helping a lot of people and local organizations.

DONATION SENT!

It's always nice to see someone working towards raising money to help out with the cost of running this site. Thanks azmetalman for a reminder and Chef your statement about Amanda is so true. I know there are members you won't see on this post that have stepped up to the plate and will continue to support Amanda thru other means and they are to be commended for their continuous support. Another way of giving back is donating a % of your sales from the classifieds no matter how much and placing them stickers on your vehicles is another way of advertising to draw others to the site.

I know I will continue to support Amanda whenever I can because this site has brought so much joy and entertainment at an amazing cost. FREE! Thank you Amanda for your continuous support for us. :)

TJ

Thanks you guys....I sure appreciate the support! I couldn't do it without you!! :)

Any support is appreciated and very useful...whether it is through donations of money or items for our contests, or buying products in the CW.com store, or advertiser sponsorship, or by sporting a CW.com sticker on your vehicle, trailer and ATV. It really means alot to me that you guys value the site enough to help support it in whatever way you can. Several of you regularly donate, but wish to remain anonymous or at least not have a spotlight shown on you. I try to show my support for you all here by maintaining a free, first-class site that fosters a great hunting community where everyone can learn and share their hunting stories.

Thanks you guys....I sure appreciate the support! I couldn't do it without you!! :)

Any support is appreciated and very useful...whether it is through donations of money or items for our contests, or buying products in the CW.com store, or advertiser sponsorship, or by sporting a CW.com sticker on your vehicle, trailer and ATV. It really means alot to me that you guys value the site enough to help support it in whatever way you can. Several of you regularly donate, but wish to remain anonymous or at least not have a spotlight shown on you. I try to show my support for you all here by maintaining a free, first-class site that fosters a great hunting community where everyone can learn and share their hunting stories.

Donation Sent