hawkeye

Bonus point question

I am moving soon to New Mexico from Arizona. I was wondering if I keep my bonus points when applying for non-resident tag in Arizona.

I am moving soon to New Mexico from Arizona. I was wondering if I keep my bonus points when applying for non-resident tag in Arizona.

yes you will keep your bonus points....but if you want to keep getting more points you have to buy a hunting license to do so regardless of getting drawn or not. the points you have right now you will keep for sure...

yes you will keep your bonus points....but if you want to keep getting more points you have to buy a hunting license to do so regardless of getting drawn or not. the points you have right now you will keep for sure...

do not know all the details but heres a third option- buy a lifetime license for az

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/documents/LifetimeLicenseAppForm_000.pdf

do not know all the details but heres a third option- buy a lifetime license for az

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/documents/LifetimeLicenseAppForm_000.pdf

I believe if you buy the lifetime license and move out of state you still pay nonresident fees for applications but you do not go into the nonresident pool. You basically are still considered a resident in the application process. If I'm wrong someone correct me.

Brian

Brian is right. If you can afford it, definitely buy the lifetime license before you move.

Thanks guys. I think I will buy a lifetime license and then I don't have to worry about it. It looks like I would have to apply for non-resident big game tags but wouldn't have to buy a non-resident license.

Thanks again for the info.