kazpilot25

36B Coues Scouting

What about that 1st buck? I would have been all over that! :)

Just look at that first buck! He is a TOAD! I would say he would make 100" and then some. From what I can see he has good spread, amazing length, and good mass.

Yup! That spike with a fresh tortilla would mKe a great dinner!

All those were actually bucks. If you look the one pic has nubs but no antlers.

The top buck was at 100 yards and an easy shot. Passed on it. Saw 51 does and 18 bucks all under 100 yards. This morning was very nice. Holding for bigger

I got in position on the top buck, got steady, pulled the trigger 5 times in my head and passed hoping for something bigger

Holy cow VegasJeep that's awesome! I would die to see that many deer. Sounds like a blast for sure. Were all pulling for you to get a bigger one. Good luck tomorrow!

Bonecollector- I promise you my bro and I debated on it. But didn't want to scare away a bigger buck.

Todays the day... Big buck or little for meat

As of 6:37 VegasJeep is about an hour into his 3 hour hike and is keeping me up to date when he is gonna pull the trigger!!!

Bonecollector- I promise you my brother in law and I debated on it. But didn't want to scare away a bigger buck.

Todays the day... Big buck or little for meat

I dont know how my post double posted.. LOL Hours later.

Anyways Im home... buckless but great hunting and camping and al ready looking forward to next year.. Where yes, Ill hold out for a big one. Some people think i am crazy not shooting the top buck. he was nice. I seriously laid down, got steady and pulled the trigger so many times in my head that it hurts. I decided to pass and offered him to my bro in law who also said "man if you are able to hold out I will too" LOL

Im disappointed that Nick SNDRDNK had to come home Sunday morning after the hunt. We switched to a honey hole from a couple years ago that produced over 150 deer in 48 hours of hunting. So many little bucks that he would have loved and one great buck that many would have loved....This morning the wind picked up and we felt the deer were all hiding as it was windy. we still saw about 20+ does and 3 spikes. This place produced before and it still has tons of deer from very low pressure. we saw not one sole in 2 days.. LOVE It. the hike sucks though.

My goal for next year is to hunt closer to Phoenix. If anyone has a few area they hunt around let me know. Id love to put in some year round scouting and territory learning to learn where the good deer are.