t_roy

Meat Processor - Williams/Flag area

I am looking for a good recommendation for meat processors in the Williams, Flagstaff, or Seligman area. Any suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated. I've just had a bad experience with one last year so I am a little hesitant. We have some cow tags up in unit 10 this friday.

Thanks!

Casey's meat processing, I have took my bull their last year, and my wife's bull this year! Very clean, and I always get my meat back, and not someone else's! Stay away from Rhonda's. They are just a little bit outside of flagstaff on hwy 89 heading towards page! He even cut the neck on our elk meat and smelled it, I was very impressed with him!

Shoot i forgot the name....i got bad memory i have to write everything down....but there is a good place just out of williams (East). I will look up the name for you when i get home. But it is a small business so they only take so many in a week. Very very good stuff though.

Good luck on your hunt!

In the region you mentioned, I'd only refer folks to Casey's Processing. I've sent a ton of bulls to him and everyone has been more than impressed with his business and his work! JIM>

coconino processing is excellent 9900 e wapiti trail in flag. we have sent them 5 bulls recently they do excellent work even deliver to tucson and phoenix. call dennis champagne 928-527-1538. not knocking casey's just never used them.

I'v taken my last 6 elk to Casey's and will continue to do so. The place is clean, the staff is polite and they do an outstanding job. I've used others in the area and they just cannot compete.

Casey's is the way to go. If the animal is the least bit rank and not taken care of he won't accept it. Clean shop. If you need a gun shop in Flag go see Eric at Ruffs. He can also give you directions to caseys.

I have gone to both Casey's and Coconino, I liked that Coconino did more in the wrapping of the product, meat seamed to last longer in the freezer, but Casey has more of a selection, they are both good, Coconino is a little less money.

Arizona Mobile Meat (PH 602-525-2832)

Name is Jake...just out of Williams. Very nice work and clean place.