Sign in to follow this  
#1huntinfool

voteing?????

when do we get to vote on the trail camera picts?

no hurry just courious

Sir, Please stand by...

The TCP {Trail Cam Police} is examining the authenticty of each picture via DNA analysis. This could take some time. We hope to avoid the FBTCI {Federal Bureau of Trail Cam Intelligence} at all costs! There have been traces put on the pictures by the CTCI {Central Trail Cam Intelligence} community.

We hope to have this cleared up shortly.

Your patience is appreciated :)

Agent- AZP&Y

Hey Amanda I wanted the three legged deer in for best coues not wild life seires.. I didn't meen to post three pics. I think someone did edit to post it for wild life consecutive photos.. Thanks for the great site!! Lots of fun

when do we get to vote on the trail camera picts?

no hurry just courious

Sir, Please stand by...

The TCP {Trail Cam Police} is examining the authenticty of each picture via DNA analysis. This could take some time. We hope to avoid the FBTCI {Federal Bureau of Trail Cam Intelligence} at all costs! There have been traces put on the pictures by the CTCI {Central Trail Cam Intelligence} community.

We hope to have this cleared up shortly.

Your patience is appreciated :)

Agent- AZP&Y

Someone watches to much TV. :lol:

Hey Amanda I wanted the three legged deer in for best coues not wild life seires.. I didn't meen to post three pics. I think someone did edit to post it for wild life consecutive photos.. Thanks for the great site!! Lots of fun

ok, I will change it back. I edited it because you submitted three. I will just take the first one and count it as a coues entry.

And just an fyi - it will take some time to narrow it down to the top 5 for each category and then we will have voting. So give me a week to get all the pics downloaded and sorted into correct categories and get some folks to help me narrow it down to top 5. Then you guys can vote. Patience my friends....it all takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks to Javacowboy for writing the code to grab the pics and working through all the difficulties that entails! Without him we probably couldn't have the contest!