Sign in to follow this  
WalkingW

Mary's muzzleloader deer

I was blessed with taking a nice Mulley buck with my bow this year and was able to donate my muzzleloader deer tag to Outdoor Experience 4 All. Needless to say I was ten times more excited for her to get this buck than I was on my buck. We had a great hunt and it was truly a real pleasure to take such a wonderful young lady out for her first deer.

post-90-0-80113300-1319652274_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-74842900-1319652327_thumb.jpg

I was blessed with taking a nice Mulley buck with my bow this year and was able to donate my muzzleloader deer tag to Outdoor Experience 4 All. Needless to say I was ten times more excited for her to get this buck than I was on my buck. We had a great hunt and it was truly a real pleasure to take such a wonderful young lady out for her first deer.

Nice job, us women can hunt as well as the men, LOL

Ty,

Good for you for not only donating your tag, but helping Mary connect on her deer!

Much congratulations Mary!

Thanks for all you do for our youth Ty.

You definitely walk softly and carry a big stick.

I like that character in a person.

Ty,

Good for you for not only donating your tag, but helping Mary connect on her deer!

Much congratulations Mary!

Thanks for all you do for our youth Ty.

You definitely walk softly and carry a big stick.

I like that character in a person.

+ 1

My hat is off to you. Thanks for making this young lady's day. :)

TJ