Heading out late Friday for 35A. Four of us hunting and a couple this is their first deer hunt. (Scary thing I just realized...I have more experience than the other 3 combined and that's not saying much. :D ) Hopefully can get at least one of them a shot at a buck. No matter what happens we're going to have fun!

Anyone else going out there for this hunt?

man good luck hope u guys get three. ill b heading down there in dec. for a muzzle loader hunt. i hunted 36 a and b alot but never been in 35a i cant wait to get down there and do some scouting. good luck hope to see some picks

BigOrange, I'll make it a bit tougher for you...My son took his girlfriend out in 35A this morning. By 6:40 they had glassed 11 does and 3 bucks. One buck was over the 100 inch mark. She missed him.

The wind down here is really starting to blow. Better pack some pants with big pockets so you can fill them with rocks. :)

Good luck

sweet, i just picked up a leftover tag. never been there but at least im going hunting. going to leave mesa really early sunday and hunt till tuesday night.

4 of us will be out there until Tuesday night too...extra steak on the grill if you can find us. :D

Good luck with your hunt...

heard it scored 113

Turd hasn't called me back... I posted on facebook that I guessed it at 115" but couldn't get a good idea of the width the way the picture was taken...

Can't wait for bow season!

oh man, nice buck kevin. i hunted there sunday and monday. it was a little tough for us. saw 15 deer. 2 bucks. saw a really nice one, about like that but didnt get a shot.