Sign in to follow this  
Couescrazy33

Reloading stuff also ammo

So I came across all this stuff and don't want it there is a Lyman press and a dillon 450jr press there are tons of die sets and other stuff. My brother will b posting it all with pics! If u want the presses let me know!

Also if u own a .25 auto or .32 win I got lots of ammo and also just bullets for both.

Pm me and we can work out a deal everything will b posted at a later time with pics

No tumblers just dies and presses there are 3030 dies 30carbine dies ect.. I think there are bout 12-15 die sets

Do have two balance beam scales and a powder trickler.

So I came across all this stuff and don't want it there is a Lyman press and a dillon 450jr press there are tons of die sets and other stuff. My brother will b posting it all with pics! If u want the presses let me know!

Also if u own a .25 auto or .32 win I got lots of ammo and also just bullets for both.

Pm me and we can work out a deal everything will b posted at a later time with pics

been lookng for a press let me know what you have

Ok price for lyman press is 200.00 and price for dillon jr is 150.00 pm me if u would like pics ! These are both very reasonably priced ! Will also trade for a rcbs single press