Sign in to follow this  
Jdan9

7W Bull...Late Hunt

I know this is a longshot but here goes!! A couple years back I arrowed a very unique bull in 7W. the Bottomline we never found him. A few days back I get a call from the guide I hunted with and he tells me about a guy he ran into in a red pickup that just found the bull. He snaps a couple of pictures with his cell phone and sends them to me. The bull had a club on his left side with a single point going straight up, the other side was normal. The guide was certain it was the same elk and after seeing the pictures I am too. The guy that found the bull has a friend that makes knife handles and he was planning to give it to him. I'd like it and will reward him for finding it. If anybody knows the 7W late rifle hunter with a red pickup that found a club bull please put me in touch with him.

Thanks in advance!

Joe

post-6114-0-28715900-1322793758_thumb.jpg

post-6114-0-28812700-1322793769_thumb.jpg

is that meat/hide i see on that skull. Bad JuJu.................................

It's not an issue. Look how white the antlers are.....I've got a mule deer skull from 3 years ago that still has that much hair on it.

If the cause of death cannot be determined and the wildlife part is fresh, meaning bone or tissue moisture is present and the part is not oxidized, possession will not be allowed. This also applies to parts, such as skulls, where the age cannot be determined because the finder has boiled and/or cleaned them. If the cause of death cannot be determined and the part is old (with no moisture and oxidized), possession will be allowed.

http://www.azgfd.net/wildlife/hunting-news/are-you-shed-antler-hunting-legally/2009/03/12/

Still not seeing the fuss........This was a couple years ago like his post said. You would be correct if it was just from a month or 2 ago......