bojangles

free bluetick hound

My neighbor has a bluetick hound for free. It's good at climbing fences, eating the neighbors dog's food, and it should make a good lion dog because it had me treed the other day.:(

pm me for details, we are in star valley.

it ain't cool to give away somebody else's dog when they don't know about it. i've had folks try to give away my whole string before. Lark.

My neighbor has a bluetick hound for free. It's good at climbing fences, eating the neighbors dog's food, and it should make a good lion dog because it had me treed the other day.:(

Sounds like a great deal, but I will have to pass as I have my sights set on a purebred Bullador.

it ain't cool to give away somebody else's dog when they don't know about it. i've had folks try to give away my whole string before. Lark.

:lol:

They are giving it away, not me. Deputy told them if the dog gets out once more, they will be cited. It's a hound, it was born to run, not to be cooped up, so, it tends to be the neighborhood nuisance.

Hounds are a nuisance. My life would be so much smoother with out them that's for sure. Some days I wish some of mine would get out and picked up by animal control. Haha

Sounds like a great deal, but I will have to pass as I have my sights set on a purebred Bullador.

Ive got bulladors :D