BigGameHunter

Archery Season Opening

I'm shocked not to see more conversation about the start of archery season tomorrow ... what's the plan, where you headed, how was the scouting ... ?? We got bucks to discuss ... let's get fired up!

Headed to 21 to help a buddy. Scouting was SLOW. Tons of sign but hardly any movement. Saw very few bucks, but hopefully that'll change this weekend!

Never deer hunted south of Camp Verde and haven't had time to scout so I'll be scout/hunting 21/21b/20c spreading myself a bit thin but first time hunting deer in the area so this year might be a get to learn my units year. If anyone here is lacking for company feel free to pm me. I live around 75th ave and the Deer Valley rd. I don't have a very many friends that hunt and less that bow hunt.

Good luck everyone and enjoy the cooler temps!

Should be in 24A at daylight.

30B and 35A for me... If a mulie happens to come up in the bino's or the bowsite it's done fer.

Headed up to 24a this weekend, hopefully be able to find something to put an arrow in. Good luck to you.

Good luck on finding that monster. My bow is in the shop till first week of Janurary. Helping buddy out Sunday if he feels better.

Just got back from helping a buddy and my bro. We saw 6 bucks total with the biggest being a 140" 4x. Bucks are with does and there chasin a little bit. I think anyday the big boys will show there faces..Good luck to all!

Saw a lot of Bucks on my September archery Hunt in 21 but could not close the distance to get a good shot. Went back on Opening week in December and did not see anything. Assuming they left the area to look for does since I did not see any does in September. Going again before end of year but will be looking at other areas. Cant wait.