buckhunt3r

Rut Reports

Unit 33 saw 30-35 coues with no bucks, and then saw 15 muleys with one 2x3 in the mix. Muleys might be starting not sure about the coues. I think this cold and rainy weather will start it up.

The rut has it's peaks!! U just have to be in the rite place at the rite time! Theres really no set time on when they are chasin! The deer can start tomorrow or even in a month or two! U just have to be out there and see when it happens!

moon phase says charles alsheimer... moon phase

yeah, it would have been nice if there wasnt a dang lunar eclipse to complicate that issue on the 10th. lol. by the moon phase that was supposed to be the best day t hunt. lol

yeah, it would have been nice if there wasnt a dang lunar eclipse to complicate that issue on the 10th. lol. by the moon phase that was supposed to be the best day t hunt. lol

I left at 5am with my girlfriend to go swap chips in my camera. I experiences the entire lunar eclipse which was awesome! Believe it or not I had does and bucks there during the lunar eclipse and they were there 10 min before I made it to my blind which was at 8:30 am.

Was in 24A Sunday saw 1 4x4 muley with 5 does, saw 1 whitetail buck with 3 does, 9 does by there self.

Be back there on the 27th.

Was in 24A Sunday saw 1 4x4 muley with 5 does, saw 1 whitetail buck with 3 does, 9 does by there self.

Be back there on the 27th.

I was going to go up there today but they got a pretty good snow storm up there last night. The rd was closed due to a semi turning over near the pinto valley bridge last night.