Coues 'n' Sheep

Mles & Miles.......

Well, I finally got out to look again this Sunday and put on about 9 miles of bush wackin', but I found these 4 browns..... Nothing great but they are brown. Had three friends with me and they each found one and we found about eight or ten white horns that we left out there. I think I am startin' to get old.... I have been workin' too much to stay in good shape and the "boys" that were with me didn't have near the trouble gettin' out of that country that I did..... But they weren't packin' near as much bone over their shoulder either..... B)

post-996-1143469494.jpg

This is how my first horn on Sunday was laying.... best horn of the day, but could not find the other side....spent over an hour lookin'.....

post-996-1143469763.jpg

This is how I found my smallest horn of the day but thought that it was kinda cool how it was laying burr up, and stuck in the ground.....

post-996-1143469982.jpg

Maybe the small one tripped and fell horn first in the grond and when he got up his horn stayed there. B)

Nice finds.

RIGHT ON GINO!!!!!!!!

Awesome! It is such a beautiful sight to see an antler laying where it fell, those pic's get me excited and wish I could make it up there! JIM