Which One  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which bow would you buy?

• Heli m
    • Evo 7
    • Vector 32
    • Answer
    • Z7

Thinking about picking up a new bow this year. I started making a wish list and came up with the following criteria: 7" BH, < 33" A2A, 330 IBO, smooth draw cycle, solid backwall. From this list I kind of narrowed it down to the 5 listed above. I know that the Vector is not quite 7" BH but 6 3/4 is pretty close and it just didn't seem right not to include a Hoyt in the mix. I have not shot the Answer yet, but Archery HQ is supposed to be getting one in soon. What are everyone's thoughts? From guys who own any of these what made you choose one over the other. Specifically does anyone have experience with Elite, this is the first time I have really looked at them, their warranty and service looks pretty impressive. Any others that I should have on the list?

I just got the vector32 2 weeks ago I love the bow the penetration and the backwall were the major selling points for me I also shot the helium it just didnt feel as good as the hoyt to me.

Well AHQ never said whether they got an elite in or not, so I ended up buying the CRX 32. I know it isn't 330 IBO but 323 is awfully close. I think with my draw and a 400 grain arrow I will be looking at about 280 fps. Have not had the chance to shoot it yet, but looking forward to shooting a few arrows every night this summer. Its been 10 years since I bought my last bow. I am stoked to get this thing out.

Not sure if you have heard of Strother but they make one great bow! Just bought myself a 2012 Strother Wrath this bow has an 8" Brace Height and still has an IBO rating of 330! Thats ridiculous! The strother 2012 line-up is as good as it gets with the new Badger Cam they came out with. Smooth draw all the way through with a short valley and the bow is dead in your hand at full draw! Plus they are not as expensive as the new hoyts, mathews, or bowtechs! If you have any ?'s on them shoot me a message or check out archerytalk.com lots of greeat info on that website!

I have shot Matthews for the last ten years. Decided to buy a new bow this year. I decided on the bowtech insanity cpxl. It is a great bow . 345 fps with my hunting arrow. I'm very impressed. Quiet, fast no shock etc etc

I really thought that the next bow I would buy would be a Matthews, but after a lot of pondering I went with the Hoyt. I am very happy and after shooting 20 arrows a day for a week or so I am starting to really get dialed in. Can't wait till August.