Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Free bows

I have a couple old PSE bows. One is about 10 years old, the other about 15. They were good quality bows when purchased, but technology has left them behind. I am offering them for free to anybody who might be kicking around the idea of getting into archery. All I ask is that they get used or given away to another, not sold for profit. If anybody is interested, let me know. I can also post pictures if needed.

I have a couple old PSE bows. One is about 10 years old, the other about 15. They were good quality bows when purchased, but technology has left them behind. I am offering them for free to anybody who might be kicking around the idea of getting into archery. All I ask is that they get used or given away to another, not sold for profit. If anybody is interested, let me know. I can also post pictures if needed.

Thats Awesome P/D...... :D

Wow, I'm in Hereford.

I'd really like one.

I'm fairly tall (long armed), not sure which one has the longest draw....?

Any of them youth bows?