It's hard to make out but I picked the cat out. Wasn't 100% till I read the other posts.

That is a cool pic. I have lived and hunted in AZ my whole life (32 years) and have never seen a moutain lion. I was on the side of a hill with one once while javelina hunting. My brother glassed him up in front of me. I never saw it, but the whole time I was on the hill something didn't seem right.

Awesome pic!!

I had a close encounter once when I thought it would be neat to take a picture of one I saw cross the highway. Would you believe he laid there waiting for me and I finally saw him at about 30 feet. He was crouched down with his ears laid back and tail twitching. SCARED the CRAP outta me. I had a 9mm but I thought if I shot him with it he would really get mad so I chose to keep it ready in case he attacked so I could off myself before the pain got to bad. We had a stand off for a few minutes and then he finally left. :P

Cool pic, too bad he couldnt wax that deer killing machine. Baiting is only illegal for bear and waterfowl.

Thats friggin cool!

I would have clicked something besides the camera at that bad boy though. . . (like the safety off) cats freak me out! Ever since I got to know Josh a little bit, now I find myself out and about and once in a while I check up in tall trees. Looking for swinging tails I guess!

I have yet to see one yet out in the wild. . . seen bears, but never lions.

i have been fortunate enough to kill and se one lion. guess i have actually seen two, mine and the other one that we killed. it scared the crap out of me when i stepped around the rock and that thing was sittin there 20 feet away! they are awesome creatures!