Sign in to follow this  
Lorona24A

What do you think this buck scores?

I'm not much into scoring, so I won't venture a guess except to say that it is a BIG SUCKER!!

Kearny buck???

S.

:P

I'm not much into scoring, so I won't venture a guess except to say that it is a BIG SUCKER!! 

Kearny buck??? 

S.

:P

Hmm, someone actually knows something about Kearny? Seeins my parents were the second family to arrive in Kearny in the 50's its nice to see that people actually know about the town. I had send a msg to LORONA24A to see if he is in any way related to the Lorona's that lived in kearny as I went to school with a Lorona anyhow, seeing the name brings back GOOD memories!

I think all of the Loronas in Kearny are related. :P My sister has been a 'Lorona' for 25 years (married one...). Who did you meet in school?

Did you live in Kearny Dotshot? What is your family's name?

S.

:)

I think all of the Loronas in Kearny are related.  :P    My sister has been a 'Lorona' for 25 years (married one...).  Who did you meet in school?

Did you live in Kearny Dotshot?  What is your family's name?

S.

:)

Yes i was born and raised in kearny, I'm one of the Bushnell boys (James) and went to school with "Topher". Graduated from Ray in 86, joined the military (retiring this year) and am now living in Tucson.

I'm Stan Johnsen, and graduated in 83. My sister graduated with Clell (then married Sam L.). Anyway, always good to see some home town folks on the site.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread Lorona24! Once again, I say it's a big hummer! :P

S.

Well some of the guess's were almost right on very interesting to see so many guess's. This buck scored 106 and some change and it was harvested on A december 24A hunt a few years back. My dad(Rick Lorona) was the one who actually killed this buck but he has since past away so my brother decided to get it mounted. Something kinda funny about this is that around the same time my dad killed his buck someone else got a buck probably only 600 yards away that scored in the high 120's. We never seen that one but thats why you go hunting.you never know what your going to see and when your going to see it.Thats why I love Hunting. Anyways thanks for the reply's it was alot of fun to read all the compliments and guess's. and dot shot I am from kearny and Topher is my cousin. I now live In mesa but I am always down in Kearny on my day's off out in the hills with my friends the Maes's. You probably know some of them they have been in kearny for a long time also.