Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Price per pound?

What are the browns and whites going for this year? Price per pound? Who do you sell to? Do you sell them or what do you do with them?

It's ben hard this year. Lots of miles and gitting skunked to many times. But when you find the right spot they seem to be everywhere! I hope the picture works. How do you make a picture smaller so it fits on here?

you can email me the pics at cdude2006@cox.net and I will get the pics posted for you or get a photobucket account at www.photobucket.com and just upload the pics and copy and past the IMG into your post and it should be good.

Give me an email any time you want. antlerboy@commspeed.net

Here you go, Lance. Nice shed hunting trip to say the least! Too bad you couldn't find the rest of the one in your hand. Here's also a picture of a set of desert carp deer sheds I found here in So. AZ.

post-500-1144282343.jpg

post-500-1144282383.jpg

Lets go carp hunting!!

Josh, I sent you an email.

Tines, I bet you, wish you would have found the other half of that shed. Sence it was in your secret spot and all.

I want to know where the Muley sheds were found, he's an awesome buck!

36a?

Secret spot! No, I don't mind telling anyone. This buck lived ( or may still live, but I doubt it) in 34A. I got him on video a few years ago. He was quite a ways away and you couldn't see much but I knew it was him through the binos. He looked like a cow moving over a ridge. I think his primary food source consisted of other deer. :lol: This was in January. My cousin shot at this buck the following November during a rifle hunt. He got buck fever and choked (not that many of us wouldn't have done the same).

Anyway, the following January, while trying to find him while archery hunting, I found his sheds instead.- the left side not 20 yards from the other. I guess that's the second best thing, right? Probably my luckiest find to date (other than the wife). I never did see the buck again and since they closed hunting off in this area I was hoping he'd head northwest so we could meet again. It's a little hard to see in the picture but he's got a couple stickers on his left G-2.