Sign in to follow this  
TwoGuns

ASAT camo

Just wondering if anyone else has tried wearing ASAT Camo? This topic may have been covered before, but I bought a 3-d leafy set last year and fell in love with it. I will now probably never wear anything else after the success I have had with it, but I wonder what others might think of it.

I included a picture and a link if you have not seen ASAT yet.

www.asatcamo.com/

asat.jpg

asat2.jpg

asat4.jpg

asat5.jpg

I use ASAT camo. On top of reg. ASAT BDU's I also have the "leafy" suit. Have had it for several years. I wear the top during dove season a lot since it really lets the air through during those hot September days. I am trying out the full body suit this May during turkey season.

ASAT works.

Ive never heard of it before, what exactly is it? Is it just a ghillie suit or leafy wear? Or is it a name brand or camo?

Griz, asat is just a different camo pattern developed by a couple hunter a few years ago. it looks very different than most camo however, much lighter with dark lines on it.

Their website is pretty good with lots of pictures and shows their products.

Any Situation Any Terrain Camo

You might also want to look at Predator camo.. I am a firm believer that all camo will work.. You just need to let it work.. Don't move, don't silloutte yourself and stay in the shadows..

Jason

Love the stuff. But that leafy suit would get hung up on everything on the desert hunts. The cat claw and mesquite would snag it continually.

SDHNTR hit the nail on the head. I really like my leafy suit but it is useless in the brush! I would rather have the long sleeve t shirts and pants for the brushy areas I hunt.

As far as the pattern goes, it is hard to beat in my opinion. Predator camo works well to though.

Kevin