coues7

Bear and Mt. Lion Changes

Did anyone notice that you now have to report bear and mt. lion IN PERSON to the AZGFD? That's gonna suck if you live outside metro areas and don't know how to get a hold of the game warden

Also fee's in 2007 are going up LOTS......holy crap....this is the 1st time I've seen those bumps and they are gonna hurt! $42.25 for deer, 29.75 for bear I guess they are getting our money

No one is going to kill any bears. They canceled all the good bear in the pear hunts :angry: .

Bret M.

Think of it as "More opportunity".

There, now doesn't your cup feel half full now?

Home equity loan is going in the gas tank every week. Hunting is going to be cheaper as NR in other states. I thought I heard the board chanting after the fees were approved...

"SHOW ME DA MONEY!"

"Think of it as "More opportunity". There, now doesn't your cup feel half full now?"

It is half full I am just still trying to figure out who pee'd in it :angry: .

Bret M.

"Think of it as "More opportunity". There, now doesn't your cup feel half full now?"

It is half full I am just still trying to figure out who pee'd in it :angry: .

Bret M.

This whole ordeal sucks for all of us :( :( Has any body in the dept. got a flippin clue :angry: Didn't think so....

One more thing, Just like Lark said, (We need to get rid of Mr. napolitano) and all of his Cali. anti lion huntin friends :angry:

It is half full I am just still trying to figure out who pee'd in it ;) .

Bret M.

LOL! :P

What does "bear in the pear" mean?

Well the prickly pears are like candy so if you find a "bear in the pears" they are about as good as dead. Thus the quote bears in the pears. Bears love them....it's like shootin' a kid in a candy store!