Sign in to follow this  
300 wsm

Stolen Quad recovered

Hey everyone...I just wanted to give a big shout out to the Maricopa County Sheriffs dept for finding my stolen quad. It was stolen from my house here in Lakeside, and they recovered it in East Mesa. Its beat up pretty bad, and spray painted. But with some love, and hard work I think I can get it back into shape. Thank you M.C.S.D. for your hard work!

Good news!! I've heard we have had a rash of burglarys up in our Happy Jack subdivisions. Hope they catch the A holes Quick!!

Sure wish they could find my trailer. It either moved someone back to Mexico and stayed ther. Or it moved someone farther east and it stayed there. It all happened when Arizona tightens up a few laws that sent people running to find work in other states or go home. And I know the two guys that stole it because they sure liked it the day before at our yard sale. And my neighbor saw the same truck drive off with it that morning aroun 230 am.

Sucks when you're stuff gets stolen. I bet it feels pretty good you get it back though I've never recovered anything. Good thing they have what's coming to them. Hopefully, the judge doesn't go softly on them.