Sign in to follow this  
Pixman

Going shed hunting Thursday

I am planning on going shed hunting in elk country Thursday. I want to leave early and come home in the afternoon so just a day trip. If anyone wants to join me I live in east Mesa and plan on going somewhere below the rim. Let me know and we can make arrangements. Thanks,

Pixman

Are you taking 260?

Yes I am taking 87 to Payson and then the 260

Oh ok nice I live right off 260 in verde lakes. Im actually going out with some buddys but if you had time on your way back through maybe we could meet up and see all the sheds each other finds

:)Oh ok nice I live right off 260 in verde lakes. Im actually going out with some buddys but if you had time on your way back through maybe we could meet up and see all the sheds each other finds;)

My wife and I are going to go shed hunting late Saturday afternoon and Sunday in the Payson area. If you want to come along let me know.

I will be going up again some time next week. I'm going to be going back next wed or thursday. If you want to go then let me know. I hope you guy's did great today! If you found any good Turkey spots let me know. My wife has the 22 Turkey!

Adam

Well I hiked for 4 1/2 hours and found an old busted whitey. I am not very good at this shed hunt game but I enjoy getting out there and trying anyway.