Sign in to follow this  
JLW

caught cheating in tournament

I don't know the guy but you have to at least give the guy his credibility until he has officially been investigated and proved he is guilty. I hate cheaters too! I hope he didn't cheat it but it wouldn't surprise me. Oh, one other question when is the last time you walked by someone else's boat and looked in the livewell while it was just running? I know i never have

at tournaments they do/should check the livewells when launching the boats because of past cheaters at least we did when I helped out at allstar and bestbet tournaments.I've even seen fish that looked like their tails were trimmed when there was a slot at roosevelt. I know this tournament is different so I'm not sure of the process.

James

From what i have herd from my buddys that fish tournaments he has been suspected of this for a while. He has come to weigh-ins with huge sacks compared to everybody else and his fish have been extremely greener than everybody elses like off a golf corse pond where the fish are shallow and get alot of sun. And i think that is why his livewell was checked by a competitor that herd the water running......