Sign in to follow this  

post-610-1148017160.jpgpost-610-1148017133.jpgA good friend of mine Billy G borrowed my trail cam last year and took some pictures of a nice buck up in the pine trees. He had several tries at the buck but never really showed himself. I think the buck might have winded him. I had to promise not to say a word about the area and i had to promise that once he took me to the area that i would leave the big guy for him. first time posting pics hope they work.

some more pics

last ones

post-610-1148017339.jpg

post-610-1148017364.jpg

post-610-1148017661.jpg

post-610-1148017680.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, what a beautifil buck!

Awesome buck thunderbolt! Gotta love that mass and character. Thanks for sharing :P

its called deer buck jam. he had put it on a dead log and around it. i tried the buck jam in a completely different area but i didn't get this much attention from the deer.

its called deer buck jam. he had put it on a dead log and around it. i tried the buck jam in a completely different area but i didn't get this much attention from the deer.

That must explane the peanut butter lookin stuff on his nose in the pic's :P Good lookin buck ;) Has anybody found his sheds yet?

there were a lot of smaller bucks in that area with that big one. we looked 4 times for several hours and have not found any sheds at all. i have never found sheds while shed hunting, i only find sheds when i'm out there hunting.

What a toad! Nice pictures. Keep us posted if he showes up this year!

SWEET!! Nice Picture.

That is a nice buck!!! You have got to love the palmation on that right antler :ph34r: and that bladed eye guard on the right side is SWEEEEET :( :( Hopefully that buck makes it through the year. He will be sweet this year if he does. CB