Jimmyc

My First Archery Kill, before and after

Here is the mount of my first Archery Kill from January 7, 2012. My father in law Scott took care of all details, called me yesterday and said it was ready. Thanks Scott!

post-6087-0-38324800-1333645412_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-09315200-1333645426_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-86608000-1333645455_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-80984300-1333646890_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-45140000-1333646906_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-76740000-1333646923_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-97174300-1333646936_thumb.jpg

congrats on your first archery success.

Thanks. Just hung it on my wall. My first harvested game. Come on August, archery deer......

Big pig!!

I don't know what to compare it to. It's my first archery kill. The only other big game I have taken was spike white tail in 09' with my rifle. This beauty wieghed about 50lbs on the hoof. And it tasted GREAT!

big pig! Congrats again! that's great you got the mount done too.

Thanks Amanda. I didn't know when something is mounted the skull isn't used. My father in law is doing up a European mount as well with the skull. He knows someone that measures for sci. He is goons have it measured when he is done with the skull. Should have those pics up in a week or so. I feel super lucky to have both mounts.

That pig looks happy as heck to be sittin on your wall in that first picture!!

Looks good bro!

Tanks! All I need now is a bull elk, a white tail, and a mulie. Is that too much to ask for this early in my hunting career????

GReat way to remember your first archery kill, Congrats

Tanks....

I'm living the dream. Drinking some crown royal, staring at my mount over the fireplace. I won't forget it anytime soon.

Looks good bro!

Tanks! All I need now is a bull elk, a white tail, and a mulie. Is that too much to ask for this early in my hunting career????

Bit of advise....make sure you hang that pig off center over the fireplace. That way every time you look at it, and every time your wife looks at it, it will just annoy the heck outta ya. Shell have no other option but to push you out the door come hunting season so that u can get another one to hang on the wall to help balance the decor! My wall looks completely off balance right now....if only I had a huge mule deer, it would bring the whole feng sui together at my place!

Looks good

bro!

Bit of advise....make sure you hang that pig off center over the fireplace. That way every time you look at it, and every time your wife looks at it, it will just annoy the heck outta ya. Shell have no other option but to push you out the door come hunting season so that u can get another one to hang on the wall to help balance the decor! My wall looks completely off balance right now....if only I had a huge mule deer, it would bring the whole feng sui together at my place!

I'm all over that. It couldn't be more centered over the fireplace.