Sign in to follow this  
GSPMan

FS- 12 ft. alum. fishing boat/ dogbox

Have a 12ft aluminum fishing boat with trailer and minnkota trolling motor. Everything is in great shape. $650

Diamond plate, (3 dog) dog box with top storage compartment. Doors and lid lock. Fits any full size truck. Will hold 3 dogs. Great way to travel and still secure your gear. $500. Will meet half way or buyer pays shipping.

Pictures will be emailed on request.

Located in Eagar Arizona.

Thanks for looking. B)

Travis

Have a 12ft aluminum fishing boat with trailer and minnkota trolling motor. Everything is in great shape. $650

Diamond plate, (3 dog) dog box with top storage compartment. Doors and lid lock. Fits any full size truck. Will hold 3 dogs. Great way to travel and still secure your gear. $500. Will meet half way or buyer pays shipping.

Thanks for looking. B)

Travis

i'll take the boat if you still have it. don't know which the other guy pm;d you about. unfortunately i just had a stroke and will be in the hospital til the end of the month. may have to get a friend to pick it up if you can't wait. is that ok. thanks. by the way i'd like some pictures too.

Thanks for looking. B)

Travis

i'll take the boat if you still have it. don't know which the other guy pm;d you about. unfortunately i just had a stroke and will be in the hospital til the end of the month. may have to get a friend to pick it up if you can't wait. is that ok. thanks. by the way i'd like some pictures too.

The boat is yours. I sent you some pictures payment information. PM me any other questions or call me on my cell. Thanks

Boat is SPF to TucsonBill. 3 dog box is still available. Thanks

I would love to see some pics of that box. My email is trejo200@msn.com

Thanks, gonhntn