Becker

Question about results page on G and F

So I was checking my results and under my elk section it says "Not DRWN" but then it has my first choice hunt number on there???? Does everyone else have the same, just was curious about my second choice and what not?

SPECIES HUNT NO. SEASON DATES OPEN AREAS PERMIT NO. RESULT REJECT DESCRIPTION

BUCK ANTELOPE 02020 Sep 07 - Sep 16, 2012 UNIT 18B NT DRN Not Drawn

BULL ELK 03111 Sep 28 - Oct 04, 2012 UNIT 1, 2B, AND 2C MUZZLELOADER NT DRN Not Drawn

Means you werent drawn, but thats what you applied for, first choice. +/-

• Like 1

Casey you are a funny guy. I know I was not drawn, just was wondering why it only lists your first choice? + or - know what I mean

Devin,

This next statement sounds dickish, but I truly don't mean it that way so don't take it that way...

But, does it matter?

• Like 1

Think what Becker is trying to say is, did they look at the second through fifth choices or only the first choice during the draw? Legitimate question if you ask me.

Well if they only gave away first choices then most of the people I know wouldn't have drawn. So I guess they did look at second choices, even though they don't say the second on the results sheet. Case closed I'd say.

If you got drawn, they check your 1st choice. If all the tags are gone in that hunt they go to your 2nd, 3rd and so on. If your were not drawn (like myself) it will just list your 1st choice.

Hope this helps