Rag Horn

WTB a small utility trailer.

You guys, you guys, hey donk did you see the size of that chiken.

I would hate to have thom hunting with me, probably be shooting whitetail in the wrong unit! Lol

Good luck with your trailor hunting, I picked up a heavy duty 4x8 on Craigslist for 300 bucks from a welder who needed some cash. If your not in a big hurry you'll find a deal!

raghorn, have you looked at harbor freight for a utility traler? They have that size and some others.

http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-inch-x-96-inch-heavy-duty-foldable-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-wheels-90154.html

^^^^^ I stopped by the harbor freight location in Mesa and was not pleased with the options they had in store. Thanks for the link I will check them out again.

I have a 2006 carson 4x8 with a ramp and 4' sides. I bought it 2 weeks ago to pull my polaris sportsman but I didn't measure the quad first and it is 4'1" wide so it doesn't fit. I got a good deal on it so if you are interested I will give you the same deal I got it for $750. Everything is in great condition and it has a spare.

I have a 2006 carson 4x8 with a ramp and 4' sides. I bought it 2 weeks ago to pull my polaris sportsman but I didn't measure the quad first and it is 4'1" wide so it doesn't fit. I got a good deal on it so if you are interested I will give you the same deal I got it for $750. Everything is in great condition and it has a spare.

What size wheels are on that trailer and do you have a picture???

Thanks..........